At First Nations Bank we promote our core values of understanding, excellence, accountability, honesty, equality and partnerships.
Our Values, Organization & Principles:
- Understanding – We commit to continuously learn about the cultural and spiritual vision of Aboriginal communities and their people.
- Excellence – We are committed to providing professional service with the highest level of integrity and competence.
- Accountability – We are accountable to our customers, employees and shareholders for the continued financial health of First Nations Bank of Canada.
- Honesty – We are committed to an environment of honesty and openness when dealing with customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
- Equality – We will serve all customers in a fair and equitable manner.
- Partnerships – We seek cooperative relationships with other businesses, charitable organizations and governments that enhance and support the development of the Aboriginal Economy.
We provide meaningful career opportunities in the communities where we have offices and promote a positive and fun work environment. We believe in developing our employees for promotional opportunities and provide the opportunity for all employees to meet their personal and professional career aspirations.
As an organization that is 80% Aboriginal owned we take pride in our workforce comprising of over 55% Aboriginal employees and the difference we are able make in the Aboriginal marketplace in Canada.
Click here for current opportunities.