Online Banking is the very definition of convenience. Safe, secure and simple to use. Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online through the use of your personal computer and the internet.
- Pay your bills online and for added convenience you can set up recurring, automated bill payments. You can also select to make multiple bill payments which lets you pay more than one bill with just one click.
- Move money easily between your own accounts, to another customer, or to other financial institutions with Interac® e-Transfer.
- Keep track of account activity. Account summary shows you your accounts as well as scheduled bill payments and automatic transfers.
- Download your statements directly to a variety of personal finance software.
Security from fraud is a major concern many of our customers think of when banking online. First Nations Bank has always taken the privacy of our customers seriously and has implemented additional security features. Learn more.
Try it today. Here's what to do to get started:
1. Call or visit your branch to get setup.
2. Go to FNBC Online Banking, enter your Access Card number, set up your security questions and answers, enter your password and be instantly connected to your accounts.
Click here for Business Online Banking.